Jeirões do Mar have 10 one-bedroom apartments (maximum capacity 4 persons). One apartment is suitable for persons with mobility disabilities.
In the traditional vineyards of Pico, the plants are protected by walls of loose black boulders, forming small plots (“currais”), grouped together in a “Jeirão” - an ancient measure, limited by a surrounding wall made by the same type of rocks.In the mid to late 19th Century, the Grape Phylloxera blight nearly drove this variety of grape to extinction.In Pico, also referred to as the Black Island, the West part of the island was mostly covered by dark basaltic stone. The first settlers needed to remove it manually, piling it geometrically in “Maroiços” in order to use the land for farming.
Every room is equipped with wireless access, air conditioning, telephone and televisions.
Environmentally friendly renewable energy sources are used for supplying hot water.
- Baby cotBaby cot
- Business CenterBusiness Center
- Children allowedChildren allowed
- Coffee machineCoffee machine
- Daily CleaningDaily Cleaning
- Downstairs unitDownstairs unit
- Facilities for disabled guestsFacilities for disabled guests
- Fax/Coping ServiceFax/Coping Service
- Hair dryerHair dryer
- Internet access - wirelessInternet access - wireless
- Iron/ironing boardIron/ironing board
- Linens providedLinens provided
- Non smokingNon smoking
- Private parking (free)Private parking (free)
- Safe-deposit box - front deskSafe-deposit box - front desk
- Towels providedTowels provided